Kevin has been serving as our church's youth director for over a year now. When he took the position, I don't think either of us had a clue what to expect. As it turns out, it's been one of the greatest blessings of our families life. I was blessed to serve as a counselor for part of our week at Hume Lake San Diego Summer Camp (I just couldn't leave The Naughties for the whole week), but Kevin got to enjoy the full week. The trip came at the perfect time, just as summer weather became painfully hot :). What a joy it was to be on a college campus that is oceanfront (not so joyous for my hair though). It was our youth's first full length summer camp and it was just awesome! We couldn't have asked for a better speaker, better worship, or a better group of amazing kids. I'm so glad I got to be a part of God's work!
Sunday, July 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment