Monday, October 26, 2009

Already 3 Weeks Old

 


How on earth is the new guy already three weeks old? It's so hard to believe how fast time flies! Our not so little family is learning the ropes of having three kiddos (which at moments seems like a whole lotta kids). It took a little while to get a routine of sorts going that allowed me to care for Ben, but still make time to play with my girls (and keep the house somewhat clean and the laundry washed). Now that we've gotten that down, I need to get back to cooking dinner again :). Ben has turned out to be a great little guy. He sleeps as well as can be expected at night, waking up twice (but, oh, how I long for the night where he sleeps all the way through). He sleeps alot during the day as well. At the risk of sounding stuck up, he's pretty darn cute too (you know you feel the same way about your own kids, so am I really stuck up, or just being a typical mommy?). I'm looking forward to Ben getting a little bit older so we can start leaving the house more often (you should see what three carseats and two strollers look like in our little Escape...we soooo need a bigger car). All in all, things are good. We are so blessed by our three little ones! Even though the craziness of three can seem overwhelming, I'm really trying to enjoy this season of life...I know that it goes fast!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: