Friday, October 9, 2009

Baby Ben is here!



Born 10/01/2009 - 8lbs 2oz - 19 inches

Baby Ben is here at last! I was scheduled for a c-section on October 2nd, but Ben decided he was done cooking and my water broke on October 1st. My doctor delivered him via c-section at 5:30 that evening. The c-section went smoothly and my recovery has gone faster this time around than it did with Emma and Maddie. Fortunately, we were spared the complications that came with my last pregnancy. There was no blood transfusion for me, and no trips to childrens hospital. I'm so glad to no longer be pregnant, and to actually have our new little guy here! Thanks so much to everyone whose come by to visit! Kevin has been off work the last week, as has my mom. I'll be sad to see Kevin return to work on Monday. I get my mom for another week (and am so grateful for all her help!). Our church has provided us with delicious dinners this week and it has been such a help to not have to worry about food. We're just so blessed to have such a wonderful family and great friends!

No comments: